SAS UNIX Commands:

http://studysas.blogspot.com/2008/09/sas-unix-commands.html

  1. gravatar

    # by Unknown - May 14, 2018 at 11:21 PM

    Salemetsiz Be,

    A really interesting, clear and easily readable "SAS UNIX Commands:" article of interesting and different perspectives.I will clap. So much is so well covered here.

    I read V7 Unix introduced the first version of the modern Standard I/O library studio as part of the system library. The next implementations increased the number of libraries significantly. Doesn't it adds overhead of loading unused libraries?

    Super likes !!! for this amazing post. I thinks everyone should bookmark this.

    Gracias
    Irene Hynes

  2. gravatar

    # by Unknown - February 7, 2020 at 9:16 AM

    Thanks for this amazing article on data protection I was Just searching for data protection devices in 2020 and Landed on this amazing website of yours.