SAS interview questions:General

http://studysas.blogspot.com/2008/08/sas-interview-questions-generalpart-2.html

  1. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - January 29, 2008 at 11:05 AM

    Hi Sarath,
    Your collection is really outstanding,awesome,great....
    Can you give me your e-mail or phone no.I have some questions.
    my email is k.srika@yahoo.com

    Appreaciate your help.
    Thanks in advance
    srika

  2. gravatar

    # by Balu - February 5, 2008 at 12:35 PM

    Hi i am Balu, a beginner in SAS. I have some doubts in SAS , can u pls clarify to me...
    1.In a SAS dataset folder there are several dataset files. How can we calculate how many dataset files in that folder?
    2.In a large amount of datasets, How can we know whether a variable is Character or numeric?
    3.What is the use of DIM function?
    4.In what cases Proc Summary can be used?

  3. gravatar

    # by Unknown - March 28, 2010 at 1:37 PM

    How can we use SAP document during creating table and listings?

    How can we create tables and listings?

    some body help me that when to use which procedure?

  4. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - November 13, 2010 at 7:45 AM

    Hi

    I like this post:

    You create good material for community.

    Please keep posting.

    Let me introduce other material that may be good for net community.

    Source: Interview skills

    Best rgs
    Peter

  5. gravatar

    # by ava winslet - April 21, 2022 at 11:35 PM

    hello if you want to play game you can play pubg, pubg is the most popular game and its most played by people. Pubg game viral for very short timeNordVPN Review

  6. gravatar

    # by Andrew - May 24, 2022 at 1:57 AM

    nice collection of study material appreciated also I suggest android users to use Dr Fone Trustworthy android data recovery app in case you accidentally lose your data like me, highly appreciated application