SAS interview Q & A: PROC SQl and SAS GRAPH and ODS

http://studysas.blogspot.com/2008/09/sas-interview-q-proc-sql-and-sas-graph.html

  1. gravatar

    # by Vaibhav wadhera - December 13, 2007 at 4:15 AM

    Hi Sarath

    I have viwed your Blog and it was lot of help of mine..
    So can you guide me what is the future if i stay in SAS as i have been working in tgis for the last 18 Months.

    Also i will like to know what is the scope of the SAs certification and from where i could have the same.

    I will be looking forward for your guidance

  2. gravatar

    # by Unknown - December 15, 2007 at 7:32 AM

    hi,sarath thanQ for giving such a huge helpful information.

  3. gravatar

    # by Unknown - December 16, 2007 at 8:29 AM

    hi,sarath How r u..
    thanQ for giving such a huge helpful information to freshers aswell as others also.
    bye....tc..
    Raaj.

  4. gravatar

    # by Unknown - December 19, 2007 at 2:07 AM

    hi sarath,

    thanks for this blog. it's really very helpfull for us.

  5. gravatar

    # by Unknown - December 19, 2007 at 3:38 AM

    Hi Sarath,
    This is a very good initiative.
    Also please send the ebooks to my id:
    vignesh.palanichamy@gmail.com

    Thanks in advance,
    Vignesh

  6. gravatar

    # by thebigdaddy - December 26, 2007 at 5:11 AM

    Hi Sarath,

    I have viewed your blog, its really nice, u have good knowledge, I have couple of questions about SAS, would you mind giving me your mobile no.

    My email address is samarththedaddy@gmail.com

  7. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - December 26, 2007 at 5:13 AM

    Hi Sarath,

    I have viewed your blog, its really nice, u have good knowledge, I have couple of questions about SAS, would you mind giving me your mobile no.

    My email address is samarththedaddy@gmail.com

  8. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - December 26, 2007 at 5:17 AM

    Hi Sarath,

    I have viewed your blog, its really nice, got good information, can you please mail me your mobile number, my email address is given below. Many thanks.

    samarththedaddy@gmail.com

  9. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - January 7, 2008 at 11:48 PM

    Hi,
    thanks alot for posting such a useful information for the people who r looking for job.could u pls send me good ebooks of SAS.
    my id is kanchsharma@gmail.com.
    I will be thankful to u forever.
    Thankyou.

  10. gravatar

    # by Gururaj Ainapur - January 10, 2008 at 12:10 AM

    Hai sarath
    please send me the books, am in the inital stage of learning but completed my postgraduation and was working in same university now shiefting to SAS

    please guide me in this regard

    Looking forward for ur reply
    my email id: gururaj.ainapur@gmail.com

    thanking you
    regards
    guru

  11. gravatar

    # by Unknown - January 31, 2008 at 7:45 AM

    Hi Sarath

    I have viwed your Blog and it was lot of help of mine..
    So can you guide me what is the future
    Also i will like to know what is the scope of the SAs certification

    I will be looking forward for your guidance and i want sas fresher resume give me guidance as well as send fresher resume to my id

    my maid is bg_renuka@yahoo.co.in

  12. gravatar

    # by Unknown - January 31, 2008 at 7:46 AM

    Hi Sarath

    I have viwed your Blog and it was lot of help of mine..
    So can you guide me what is the future & Also i will like to know what is the scope of the SAs certification I will be looking forward for your guidance

  13. gravatar

    # by Unknown - March 3, 2008 at 9:54 PM

    Thanx man. Praiseworthy efforts.

  14. gravatar

    # by deepu - March 8, 2008 at 12:31 AM

    the blog isreally helpful. one more thing any1 who are looking out for a job on sas can contact me coz Im also in the same boat.
    every1 can be helpful to each other.
    my id- deepu19123@yahoo.co.in
    no.- 9866397738

  15. gravatar

    # by Unknown - February 4, 2009 at 5:20 AM

    hi,sarath thanq..is any openings for freshers in this domain?? if so plz help me...
    this is my id mrudulajanu@gmail.com

  16. gravatar

    # by Sachin Shetty - August 4, 2009 at 7:59 AM

    Hi Sarath,
    A very good initiative.
    Please send the ebooks to my id:
    sachinnshetty@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Sachin

  17. gravatar

    # by kiran - September 15, 2009 at 7:11 AM

    hi guys, i have a concern regarding sas, how can we generate a report by using DATA_null_.
    2. TLG's wht this means....?

  18. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - November 14, 2009 at 6:20 AM

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

  19. gravatar

    # by savita - December 25, 2011 at 10:24 AM

    Hi,
    i have just completed M Sc Biotechnology n a fresher in sas. pls let me know if there are any job openings in bangalore. My mail id is savita.kalmani@gmail.com. pls help me .

  20. gravatar

    # by Abi - September 13, 2017 at 3:18 AM

    those who are interested to learning the sas program this very helpful..learn the sas program to achieve economical benchmark.

    SAS Training in Chennai

  21. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - May 25, 2020 at 3:53 AM

    Great Information! Here's a list of latest SAS Jobs in Bangalore