SAS Interview Q&A:Clinical trials

I am transfering all the information which I put in this blog to the new one. Visit www.studysas.blogspot.com . Visitors please visit my new blog for all the SAS needs.



http://studysas.blogspot.com/2008/09/sas-interview-questions-answersclinical.html

  1. gravatar

    # by IB - January 26, 2008 at 4:12 PM

    Great resource. Thanks for sharing. Also, Cld you pls suggest me docs which would discuss the clinical trial, Cdisc, and topics covered in the Q&A clin-trial.
    thanks in advance
    SRaju

  2. gravatar

    # by Unknown - February 4, 2008 at 5:45 AM

    it is excellent resource . please provide me sas projects if possible
    thank u
    venky

  3. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - February 18, 2008 at 10:32 PM

    The link points to 'SAS Interview Q&A' instead of 'SAS projects'. Sample projects would be of great help.

  4. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - February 20, 2008 at 11:13 PM

    hi every body
    any sas programmer professionals can give their email id and phone numbers please for further help in career development.

  5. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - July 11, 2013 at 9:15 AM

    Hi everyone,
    I have done sas base sas advance and clinical certification .Is there anyone who is working in sas domain and let me know the day to day task a sas programmer is assigend at work